- The Lordship of Jesus Christ: To give our highest priority to the Lordship of Jesus Christ by maintaining communion in prayer and obedience to God’s Holy Word.
- God’s Kingdom: To advance God’s benevolent reign and merciful rule in every sphere of cultural influence. (Matthew 6:10, John 18:36)
- Biblical Unity: To model biblical unity throughout the body of Christ, committed to the ministry of reconciliation in godliness and compassion, serving in harmony to fulfill the Great Commission. (John 17:21-23; 1 Corinth 13, Matt. 26:16-20).
- Service: To equip, pray for, and support Christian leaders in every sphere of cultural influence, preparing them to fulfill their God-given calling and destiny. (Philippians 2:2, 2 Timothy 1:9)
- Integrity: To serve with the highest level of Christian ethics, honesty, reliability, and excellence (1 Kings 9:4, 1 Chronicles 29:17, Psalm 78:70-72).
- Excellence in Stewardship: BridgeBuilders’ leadership, staff and board of trustees are committed the God’s financial partners by practicing excellence in stewardship of His valued resources. (ECFA Member)
- Accountability: The BridgeBuilders leadership team is accountable to an eight member Board of Trustees. BridgeBuilders International Leadership Network is a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
- Results: The BridgeBuilders’ team is committed to work and pray to see measurable results in homes, churches, schools, businesses, government, and every sphere of society. See 2013 Ministry Report.